Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spirituality at the most quirky level

In these nightly hours I will do something different and write a small...mm what do we call it again? Ah! Recommendation! Of one site that may or may not appeal to you. Like many web communities their goal is to gather people of a similar mindset. When I first stumbled over some of these similar sites in my early spiritual searches.It becomes almost like opening that old fairytale book you used to love as a child...

At times it is like a thrill of "This is just what I need!" Other times you become the curious skeptic, observing, listening, processing information. It is and does create the impression of a constant library but isn't that life? learning something new every day?
 Ah! no no...don't touch the sparkly beakers...wait till you learn more...

.Many consider these communities to become their second homes. Other times you may feel intense pressure and lack of understanding and then you leave.. Sadly that becomes the end of many networks, forums and chat rooms.

Some posts ago I gave you some general information about Starseeds. And the site I will recommend is called Starseed Network they have their rough times and many of its members do aim for their spiritual jobs to be fulfilled some are healers of animals and people alike. And believe in doing good...the right thing.


Of course I will not say this site is perfection, but it is growing and reaching out to many people and species of different worlds. I have had my bad experiences on this very site, but then the selective special few is a reason for me to stay.


Is a reason that makes me stay, I might even greet you with a poem as a new member.. ack..maybe to old fashioned for you?



Passing by the small things that could change your future of understanding
And perhaps my own. Now I will not force you to visit Starseed Network, just...think about what I have said.. 






 To me Starseeds is a bit of a small sanctuary. Although I get bitten on a close to daily basis, I will not hesitate to bite back. And maybe just maybe one of you, happen to be some who have had. A loose tongue and tarnished the reputation of other sites. That is not good manners mind you...yes you..



Hundreds of differences and aspects of spirituality. May not apply to you? a tiiiinnnnyyy example?

Dark and ebil boo!

Ok poor example? Maybe a tiny bit...see my point here is although some embrace their spiritual jobs in purest love and light. But people like me, who prefer the earthly comfortable darkness of nourishment, like the rich soil. Some misunderstand this as evil..but in my spiritual beliefs it is not.


So now when This post has to come to an end. What better than these two lovely images to show some "diversity of being" One is starishly bright and blue and the blazing crimson hue glazes with wisdom from old stars and new ones to.









Maybe I'll see you around those web community corners, or will you hold out till my next post flies up too?

1 comment:

  1. very well put about Starseeds Network....

    ReplyDelete